Samsung Semiconductor Process Technician
Randstad has an EXCITING and REWARDING career opportunity working onsite at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in northeast Austin in the capacity of a Process Technician! This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for experienced equipment technicians to grow and develop his or her career!
As a Process Technician at Samsung Semiconductor, you will run and analyze tool (Semiconductor machinery) qualifications, overall functionality, and respond to qualification failures using existing procedures; write technical information into Samsung-specific computer software and platform(s); perform moderate data analyses and make critical decision based on findings, and work closely with departmental and company-wide team members, such as Equipment Technicians, Engineers, management, and other Process Technicians.
Working hours: 6:45 PM - 7:15 AM
* Previous or current industry experience working in a clean room environment highly preferred, but not required
* Critical and analytical thinking skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer proficiency
* Previous or current experience analyzing data and following specific processes HIGHLY preferred
* Basic experience utilizing MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* High attention to detail with excellent multi-tasking ability
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the day as needed
* Ability to work a compressed work schedule
*B shift-Sunday-Tuesday and every other Saturday, 6:45 p.m.-7:15 a.m. -OR-
*D shift-Wednesday-Friday and every other Saturday, 6:45 p.m.-7:15 a.m.
* Ability to work in a clean room environment the full shift
For immediate consideration, please forward your current resume' as an email attachment to Carl Baldwin, Site Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.