Wire & Funds Transfer Specialist
Are you someone who is punctual?
Are you interested in long term success in the banking field?
Are you able to maintain a calm demeanor in a dynamic environment?
If you answered yes, then the this position may be the job for YOU!
Randstad pays talent on a weekly basis!
This is a Temporary-Contractor assignment with an opportunity to go from Temp to Full Time as a direct hire. After you become a direct hire, you are offered a generous vacation package, monthly public transportation stipend, carpool options, etc.
There are many areas to grow within the company and promotes from within.
Position requires prior experience with the preparation of wires for submittal to the Treasury wherein a background in Mortgage and/or Consumer Lending is preferred. Advanced Excel skill set is a must.
This is a Temporary-Contractor assignment with an opportunity to go from Temp to Full Time as a direct hire.
- Daily Wire Preparation (for submission to Treasury)
- Loan Number Research (we receive 5-10 requests per day from Lien Release and Legal)
- Daily Bank Account Reconciliation for 3 Escheatment Accounts
- Daily Bank Account Reconciliation for HUD Claims Account/ Wire Preparation
- Daily Bank Account Reconciliation for Liquidation Clearing Account
- Daily New Loan Boarding Validation
- Scanning daily/monthly work required for audit purposes
- Consumer Lending research
- Misc. daily research requests
- Monthly bank recons
- Download LC Monthly Invoice and supporting documentation
- Prepare investor reporting remittance reports
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Access, and SQL skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent mortgage servicing experience.
- Excellent PC skills and full knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Experienced and knowledgeable with Wires and the FedLine/Treausry
Advanced in Excel and Office
Mortgage Lending background preferred
Please respond to Lisa.Garcia@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.