Are you a personable person who loves to help others? Do you like to meet new people from all over the world? My client is in search for a personable and helpful receptionist to be the first point of contact for their clients. Below is a description of some of the specific responsibilities:
Responsible for the accurate and confidential maintenance of client files, records and statistics.
Responsible for participating in outreach activities and agency-wide events.
Work well with volunteers and make them feel part of the team.
Responsible for adhering to all pertinent agency/program policies and procedures.
All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Sr. Program Director and/or Executive Staff.
1. Customer Service for all prospects and clients within the scope of the Branch reception area. This is inclusive of initial and on-going client interactions via electronic, phone or in-person communications.
2. Taking messages, responding to general questions and referral for all prospects and clients within the scope of the Branch reception area.
3. Preparation, processing and data management of inbound and outbound mail.
4. Completing intake applications, assessing financial eligibility and setting appointments under the direction of department supervisors, general administrative support of staff involving customer service and file administration needs.
5. Completing employment authorization renewals under supervision.
6. Translation services for client support as requested.
7. Data input to various databases and MS applications. Provides report distribution support as needed.
8. Work with volunteers and make them feel welcome.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fluent in Spanish
The work week is generally 37.5 hours per week on a year round basis; however the position requires a willingness and flexibility in work hours when necessary to fulfill job responsibilities. Employee is subject to Personnel Policies and procedures prescribed for all personnel. Must have valid Georgia driver???s license, reliable personal transportation and current auto coverage. Position is exempt.
Please apply for the position and email me your resume immediately!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.