A local startup division of a large company is looking for an executive assistant! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8-10 years' of executive support experience.
Pay: $28-36/Hour D.O.E
Hours- M-F 9-5:30
Must pass background check
This position requires diligent scheduling management all internal and external meetings, travel plans, conference calls and day to day activities for senior executive(s). Maximizes appropriate time allocation to senior executives??? priorities based on understanding the company goals and his/her individual objectives.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings and coordinates follow up with meeting participants on tasks/issues as appropriate. Performs confidential secretarial functions including preparing confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Phone call management will include screening and prioritizing all phone calls.
- Comfortable interacting with clients which may include external senior executives.
- Ability to be very discrete with confidential information.
- Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures, and resources.
- Writes correspondence on behalf of the senior executive(s). Responds to external correspondence.
- Types memos, purchase requisitions, payment requests and other department forms and documents.
- Attends meetings when needed to record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, negotiating vendor contracts and controlling event budget.
- Conducts budget, general ledger reconciliation duties, prepares reports and financial data.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Reconciles corporate credit card account(s) and prepares expense reports.
- May conduct training of other support staff.
- May supervise or mentor other administrative staff.
- May manage administrative staff which includes performance management. May be responsible for making hiring and termination decisions.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Must be one step ahead of the senior executive(s) to organize and manage his/her time and projects
to meet all deadlines.- Ability to make sound, independent decisions and use own initiative to accomplish tasks at hand.
- Understands and can navigate through a large division to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responds well to pressure, and is resourceful when managing the business of high level senior executive(s).
- Strong skills in developing effective relationships, communication skills, managing expectations in a fast paced organization
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are required, with the ability to partner with managers at all levels in multiple divisions
- Acts independently and demonstrates effective conflict resolution skills in developing recommendations and solutions to solve complex issues in an effort to anticipate senior executive(s) needs
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills required
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to train others in system usage
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint system applications
No Degree Required
8+ years of executive assistant experience to senior level executives in a mid-to large company
6 years in a corporate environment at a senior leadership level
BS/BA Degree or some college coursework (preferred)
If you are interested in this assignment and meet the requirements, please apply now!
**Please note that only qualified candidates may be contacted regarding this role**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.