Sr. Logistics Coordinator
Delaware County client has an immediate direct hire opening for a Sr. Logistics Coordinator to join their domestic/international orders team for this growing global manufacturer.-
Hours= Monday- Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary range= $50,000-$65,000 annually depending upon experience
- This person will be responsible for managing orders to clients throughout the United States and internationally.
- Main responsibilities include order processing, entering information into SAP system, coordinating shipment schedule, verifying invoices, answering any questions regarding logistics of product and communicating with customers about their deliveries.
- This person will be responsible for processing up to 100 orders per week.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience entering orders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of import and export operations
- Strong communication skills
- Independent ability to solve problems
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED
- Min. 2 years Logistics experience for a manufacturer, distributor or logistics company
For immediate consideration please apply to the posting and upload your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.