Administrative Assistant Entry level
Randstad is the world's most successful recruiting firm, responsible for putting 250,000 people to work a day, in a Temporary, Temporary to Hire and Direct Hire capacity. Our Vienna office has been in existence in this market for over 50 years, and manages a portfolio of the top caliber of administrative candidates and actively matches them with our high profile clientele. We represent some of the most influential non-profit and for profit organizations in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
Calling all Administrative Assistants with at least 1 year of experience! If you are passionate about providing administrative support, we want to talk to you!
- Provide high level support to associates and executives.
- Performing administrative and office support activities.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, composing memos, letters, and e-mails, transcribing notes, researching, and creating presentations.
- Facilitates meetings, generates reports, prepares and monitors invoices, and processes expense reports.
- Coordinate administrative, operational, and executive activities.
- Review and control of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Research and locate files.
- Schedule and organize complex activities including extensive conference calls, meetings, department activities, appointments, and calendars.
- Coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements including managing multiple trips simultaneously, scheduling and preparing materials for each trip, and managing last minute changes to itineraries.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Seeking candidates who are looking for the right personality fit and company culture. Clients are seeking candidates who possess a foundation in administration and providing general office support.
Skills required include; adaptability and flexibility along with motivation and the desire to learn.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a supporting role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- High level of Customer Service.
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple high priorities.
- Strong attention to details in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with time constraints and adapt to changing situations.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.