Randstad has an exciting opportunity with a company that puts their employees first. Due to their growth within the last couple years they need an HR Generalist to perform activities in the human resource area including employment specialists who screen, recruit, interview, and place workers. Other administrative job tasks will be required to assist the HR department including benefits, on-boarding, and employee engagement. orm job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities. See more occupations related to this task.
Hours & pay rate:
- Day M-F 8:30-5PM
- $50K salary
Typical duties include
- Strong technical aptitude specifically with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing speed of at least 35 WPM
- Friendly and warm personality as this position will have contact with direct management and having a
- Personable atmosphere is important to them
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software. See more occupations related to this task.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations. See more occupations related to this task.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork. See more occupations related to this task.
--Positive attitude and an energetic work ethic
--BA or BS degree preferably in HR, communication, or other related course work
--Highly skilled in Microsoft Office
--Practical knowledge of HR with 3+ years' experience
--Experience with payroll and AR is a plus
How to Apply:
--Email your resume to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to our office 724.935.3460
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.