Do you have an interest in customer service or the tech industry? Are you looking for extra shifts to pick up during the holiday season? We are currently hiring for several temporary customer service representatives for our client located in Holstville to assist during their busy season! They are offering two training classes starting on 12/10 and 12/17, and are looking for candidates who are available to work up to 18 hours per week until 12/26. Starting 12/26 through the end of the project on 1/20, employees will get 30 to 40 hours per week! They have the following shifts available: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, and 11:00 AM to 7:00 AM
1. Providing assistance to customers during all phases of the inventory process.
2. Assisting customers with their questions about how to set-up and operate equipment to successfully conduct their inventories.
3. Maintaining appropriate response times and abandon rates as defined in the department???s goals.
4. Coordinating internal operational activities to ensure each order/request is processed in a timely manner as agreed to with customer.
5. Serving as a liaison to assist client care teammates, account managers, IT and operations staff at all levels to support the needs of the customers.
6. Preparing and entering required client information/requests into department???s database to document customer interaction and resolution.
7. Obtaining a working knowledge of product functionality/ performance and troubleshooting methodologies to assist clients when they call in for assistance.
8. Maintaining a working knowledge of the computer programs currently in use in the department.
9. Performing other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Ability to Multi-task between responding to phone calls and emails while conducting data entry into company data base
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Team Player
- Light IT background preferred.
- Some prior customer service experience a must.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Computer literate; exposure to Windows environment.
- Willing to submit to a drug and background screening
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact our office at 631-582-2148 to schedule an interview!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.