At Randstad, our job is simple. We work for you, and are ready to help you find the perfect job. Every day, Randstad helps over 150,000 people throughout the world find the job that's right for them - and we can do the same for you.
We are looking for a General Clerk that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
Candidates will perform daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We are seeking candidates with at least one to three years of office and administration experience. Individuals should possess excellent phone demeanor, problem- solving skills, computer literacy, and an outgoing personality.
- 1 - 3 year experience in office environment
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and other applications
- High school degree
Apply today! We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.