Part-Time Event Coordinator
Environmental non-profit organization in Chevy Chase is seeking a part-time Event Coordinator to assist in the planning and logistics of its fundraising events! This position will average 20 hours a week and has very flexible hours. This role requires someone with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to do whatever it takes to put on a great event! In this role you will frequently interact with vendors, volunteers, and key contributors to the organization so excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- Assist in the planning and management of all fundraising events
- Coordinate annual fund and donor and member stewardship projects and events
- Serve as staff liaison to the Events Committee
- Provide administrative and logistical support for member retention and acquisition efforts
- Handle administrative tasks, including expense reports and meeting notes
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills required
- Ability to multi-task required
No Degree Required
- Associate degree or higher; a Bachelor???s degree is preferred
- Direct event management experience
- Familiarity with non-profit organizations is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Interest in the natural world and regional environmental issues
Click apply today for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.