Randstad in Donelson is looking for an IT Recruiter to support a client of ours in Nashville, TN. They are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of IT sourcing/recruiting experience. Experience with an applicant tracking system is required in order to be considered for the position. The client requires an advanced background check, drugs screen, and education verification. This is a two month minimum temporary position that pays $25-30/hr based on experience. If you are interested in the position please submit your resume to the positing and give us a call if you have the required experience (615)-316.0755. Make sure all related experience is showcased on your resume. Thank you.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
- Conducts recruitment strategy meetings (RSMs); qualifies candidates via in-depth interviews, presents best-qualified candidates to hiring managers, facilitates debriefs and decision-making; and placement of successful candidates.
- Manages communications to key stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates), ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback.
- Ensures the company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Meets/supports goals and objectives as communicated by management.
- Uses best practices and systems to improve service delivery for recruiting.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Advanced high volume sourcing capabilities and creative techniques to identify potential talent.
- Strong time management skills - organizational, follow-up and attention to detail.
- Experience with an applicant tracking sysems
- 2-5+ IT recruiting experience required to be considered. Proven success in an agency, search firm environment and/or full life cycle recruiting role.
- Demonstrated account management skills. Outstanding lead generation and candidate conversion skills.
Qualified applicants, please be sure you're registered at www.randstadusa.com, upload your resume, and apply to this position. If you have applied please call me to discuss.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.