Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero "Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. In an ever-evolving industry, we're constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need-and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That's why our expertise has impact.
Job Responsibilities of Technical Recruiter (inside sales):
- Sourcing and screening of potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings with our clients.
- Learn and understand all of Randstad Technologies' service offerings.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
- Update and track candidates in accordance to Randstad Technologies' standards.
- Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to Randstad Technologies via phone, email or web.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region(s) or with specified clients.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
- Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
- Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Account Managers.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
- Track/communicate new technology trends.
- Strategize with team members; assist and backup absent colleagues.
- Attend training sessions, including those where active participation is expected
- Meet or exceed weekly sales goal expectations.
Required Skills of Technical Recruiter (inside sales):
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelors degree is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- As a Technical Recruiter you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.??
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan.?? You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement Program.??
At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate.?? Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or reach out directly to Kelley Conlon, Regional Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.