Do you want a new career opportunity that offers challenges? We are currently looking for a data entry clerk to work in our downtown office. You must be a focused, positive, and professional with strong computer skills. If you're results focused, with strong attention to detail and enjoy learning new tasks, we would love to hear from you.
This position is with a very employee forward startup in the tech industry that's conveniently located near the Lake Merritt BART station to make the commute easy for you! They value a positive work/life balance by allowing for flex starting times and offering business casual attire in the office at all times.
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will input information from a variety of sources into a computer database using an alphanumeric keyboard. You will have daily goals for speed and accuracy and will be recognized for your achievements monthly!
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Reading source documents and entering data in specific database fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Comparing data with source documents or re-entering data in verification format to detect errors
- Storing completed documents in appropriate locations
- Locating and correcting data entry errors, or reporting them to supervisors
- High school degree, GED or equivalent
- Up to two years of experience
- Excellent data entry skills with proven accuracy
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, particularly in Excel
- Proficient 10-key and typing speed
- Ability to find problems with software
- Internet proficiency a plus
- Sense of urgency preferred
- Detail oriented and extremely accurate
If you are interested in this position, please click apply.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be reached out to.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.