Randstad has partnered with a leading provider of health benefits support and health advocacy. We are looking for individuals to join their team as they are expanding. If you have prior experience with healthcare claims and meet the requirements and qualifications below please send your updated resume and 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Title: Claims Associate
- Training Schedule: Monday - Friday (8am - 4:30pm)
- 1st and 2nd shift availability after training: Monday - Friday (8am to 7pm)
- Compensation: $18.70/hour
- Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with match, free onsite fitness center, yoga classes, discounted food and beverages in the employee cafeteria, Employee Assistance Program, wellness programs, job training classes, and room for growth!
- Type: Temp to hire (will be hired on after 3 months of exceptional work ethic)
- Answer inbound calls and assist with medical claims inquiries especially pertaining to post-service coverage of medical treatment or services
- Research health benefits plans to determine how a medical claim should be processed
- Code claims accurately and process claims in a timely manner
- Maintain open communication with carriers, providers, and members regarding the status of the claims and maintain plan documents
- Research billing issues to determine errors and resubmit claims as needed
- Reference resources to ensure claims are processed properly. Resources include plan documents and benefits, interpretation of benefits, FSA, HRA, and HSA plans, and medical, dental, vision, behavioral billing and claims adjudication
- Handle escalated and complex claim inquiries and inaccurately processed claims
- Contribute to workflow and procedure efficiencies within the department
- Negotiate payment plans and fees for challenging cases
- Assist entry level claims associates with questions or challenges
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
See responsibilities and qualifications.
- Bachelor??s Degree
- 2+ years of medical claims and customer service experience
- Expert in claims research and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Seeking individuals who are able to work independently, yet assist entry level candidates when needed
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
If you have prior experience with healthcare claims and meet the requirements and qualifications below please send your updated resume and 2 professional references to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.