Executive Administrative Assistant
Do you enjoy supporting executives? Are you looking for a stable career? We might have the position for you! If you meet the responsibilities and qualifications please send your updated resume and 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Colmar, PA
Title: Executive Assistant
Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: 50,000+ (based on experience) and benefits!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 1st shift
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Sales
- Review communications and respond on the Director??s behalf
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings
- Tend to travel arrangements
- Process expense reports
- Maintain communication with corporate office in Asia
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
See responsibilities and qualifications.
- Bachelor??s Degree preferred
- Fluent in English and Korean in order to maintain communications with corporate office
- Proficient in MS Office
- Former experience making international travel arrangements and submitting expense reports
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
If you meet the responsibilities and qualifications please send your updated resume and 2 professional references to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.