Customer Service Associate
Do you enjoy helping others and providing quality customer service? We have a career opportunity for Customer Service Representatives in the Blue Bell, PA area. If you meet the requirements and qualifications of the position, please apply directly to this posting.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Hours: Monday-Friday 1st and 2nd shift availability, and Sunday 9am-1pm (1 Sunday per month)
**Can work four 10-hour shifts if preferred. and overtime available
- Answering inbound calls from potential customers and screen them for eligibility for policy changes and buyouts
- Make outbound calls to follow up with customers
- Enter new customer information into the system following automated prompts
- Send email qualifier applications to prospects
- Document customer interactions and inquiries in CRM
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Exceptional oral and written communication skills
--Ability to multitask (including, but not limited to speaking on the phone, documenting the inquiry, documenting screening information, and utilizing two monitors and multiple systems simultaneously)
--Ability to work one Sunday per month
- High School Diploma
- Prior customer service experience in a call center preferred
If you meet the requirements and qualifications of the position, please apply directly to this posting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.