Leasing Agent Residence
Our client in Providence, RI is seeking a Leasing Consultant for a career opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity offering an annual salary in the 40K range plus a competitive commission program. The leasing professionals in this role must be flexible to work overtime hours, including weekends, based on property needs. General responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to generating new business and retaining existing business and providing exceptional customer service to high end residents. This is an amazing opportunity for a junior-level leasing professional who is seeking career growth and excels in fast paced sales driven environments.
* Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria
* Conduct property tours
* Record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports
* Inspect units and communicate related service needs to maintenance supervisor
* Follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again
* Secure new resident signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in
* Assist in monitoring renewals
* Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices
* Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information
* Assist management team with other various tasks as required
* Consistently implement policies of the community
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Knowledge of RI Fair Housing Laws
* Experience using various leasing based platforms including: BuildingLink, YARDI and the SAM system
* Minimum 1 year of leasing experience required
* College degree preferred
* Proven success in property management setting
If you are interested in being considered for this role and meet the qualifications of this position, please apply directly to this positing. For any additional questions that have not been addressed in this positing, you can contact Shanna Ferguson at Shanna.Ferguson@randstadusa.com or 401-831-1234.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.