Disaster Relief Specialist
Randstad is hiring to for a large project in Chandler Arizona with a MAJOR financial institution.
Location: Chandler, AZ 85286
Hours: Monday-Friday either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Start date: TBA
Duration: at least 6 months with possible extension
Training: 7 days of training; first 5 is classroom training, last 2 days are side by sides
- Calls from homeowners who have recently been impacted by natural disasters and have fallen behind on their mortgage payment.
- Will be offering callers time extensions to pay their mortgage and/or other options to remain in their homes (ie short sales, deed in lieu, etc)
- Calls regarding Disaster Relief - these are homeowners that have exhausted all of their FEMA and need to know what to do next so that they can repair their homes
- Will be taking calls in a call center environment (probably around 50 calls/day)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Call center experience is preferred; Strong customer service skills; ability to show empathy
- Mortgage experience preferred - they will be assisting with providing mortgage relief options (Loss Mitigation) (ie My home needs repairs and I have exhausted all of my FEMA assistance. What are my next steps, what can I do now?)
- Open to (tenured) retail customer service experience
- Any qualified bilingual (English+Spanish)
- Open to considering polished and computer savvy candidates with minimal experience
Must be able to build rapport and present empathy to every customer - this department does not have AHT as a metric so the Rep has to be able to stay on the line with the customer for as long as it takes to resolve issue
FEMA: The Federal Emergency Management Agency is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security- which provides government assistance for disaster recovery/relief
Interested AND qualified candidates please apply and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.