Recruiter - Specializing in Finance & Strategy
A well-known global company is hiring a Recruiter with a background in filling roles within the areas of Finance & Strategy.
**Agency candidates are welcome to apply!!**
- Internet research and job board posting; develop a strategy to determine which job postings should be on which job boards to develop sufficient pipeline
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management
- Consistently consult with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and process improvements
- Develop Sourcing Strategies as needed
- Candidate sourcing, recruiting and screening
- Database Management; consistently reviewing pipeline for each requisition and dispositioning candidates accordingly.
- Utilize and leverage client ATS to drive performance
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- High degree of flexibility, motivation and drive
- Understanding of corporate interactions and culture
- Ability to be self-directed in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Bachelor's Degree in addition to 3-8 years demonstrated professional growth within HR, staffing and/or talent acquisition
- Understanding of recruitment practices
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
To Apply: submit your application here & email resume to Micaela.Crespi@RandstadUSA.com and include the "FINANCE RECRUITER - NYC" in the subject line of email.
**For a faster response text: 631.268.5745 (this is a text-only line, I will provide direct number to qualified candidates) - include the "FINANCE RECRUITER - NYC" in the text along with your name & best time to call**