We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist for our client in Arlington, VA. This role sits in a progressive and fast paced office and requires previous receptionist experience as well as customer service skills.
- Take incoming calls, forward appropriately and take messages as needed
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Order office supplies and stock office as needed
- Manage all catering requests and process expenses as needed
- Manage cleanliness of reception area as well as stock rooms and closets
- Book various conference rooms and manage availability
- Assist the facilities manager with data entry in Yardi
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer service skills required
- Technical skills required
- Previous Yardi experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Skills- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
No Degree Required
- Previous experience as a Receptionist
- College degree preferred, not required
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
*No calls please*
Applications will be monitored daily.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.