Human Resources Assistant (Part-Time)
Randstad is currently seeking candidates interested in a PART-TIME Human Resources position for a quick moving company in Denver just North of the Convention Center. The current HR team is so busy that they cannot keep up, and want to add a PART-TIME member for approximately 4-5 hours a day, with the potentially to go full time after the first of the year.
Primary Responsibilities to include:
-On-board new employees
- Filing scanning and data entry of sensitive information
- Assist with payroll processing and record keeping for Prevailing Wage jobs
- Entering data in HRMS and providing a back-up for payroll processing
- Process Certificate of Insurance requests
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Preferred skills and experience:
- 2-3 years exposure to HR/Payroll/Accounting
- Reliable, have a good work ethic, and can maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Team oriented
Business casual environment
If you are ready to jump into a great company and have the flexibility of part-time hours, APPLY today with an updated resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.