Randstad is currently looking to hire a temp to hire HR Assistant with at least 2 years current HR Assistant experience in Tampa, Florida
handling; onboarding, offboarding, screenings, payroll functions-adp, sourcing, reference checks, contacting and being the point of contact for vendors and employees in regards to payroll issues and or discrepancies, questions or concerns, Welcomes new hires into orientation/training. Coordinates offers amongst other clerical and administrative duties. Training will be around company policy/systems and how they operate but, not about HR functions - as they expect you to have this experience as a foundation to qualify.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Experienced in recruiting, hiring, and training new employees. Typical tasks, therefore, include posting job openings, gathering information on new applicants, contacting references, and informing employees of their hiring status.
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
Please see below for any additional qualification /duties for this role.
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Record Maintenance
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Current HR experience 2 years minimum.
HR experience in the above mention qualifications
Patience and ability to adapt are key*Please apply to this AD and shoot us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Those with HR current experience will be called within 24/hours of application.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.