Randstad in partnership with a leading biotechnology company located in St. Louis, MO, is now hiring for Seed Technicians. If you are the selected candidate for this role, you will work with our client who is shaping the world of agriculture with breakthrough innovation for the benefit of farmers, consumers and our planet. They are one of the largest companies in the world dedicated to the development, growth and marketing of agriculture seeds.
About this role: As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and inventorying incoming
- Correctly label and interpret inventory and cassette labeling
- Enter seed identification info into inventory system
- Work with a state of art high speed robot and interface with database systems to run multiple workflows
This is a great opportunity in a positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is accepted.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
A high attention to detail is critical in the role. We are seeking candidates who are dependable and able to take initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry or related field of study is desired
- A strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills is a must
- Ability to work within a team to train, delegate and complete tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- The ability to lift 50 lb. seed bags. This role may require standing or movement for periods of time
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com Relocation cost reimbursement is not available for this role, local candidates preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.