Are you a Marketing or Web Content Specialist looking to grow in a fast paced environment? Are you looking to acquire new skills in the marketing field for a large insurance company? This is the right position for you!
This is a 1 year contract position
As a Marketing or Web Content Specialist you will be responsible for the delivery of all the internal and external sites of the client utilizing a Web Content Management System and Adobe AEM. The ideal person will have extensive knowledge of CMS functionality and have developed features specific to a CMS platform to deploy consumer facing content.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Process content requests to create Target Campaigns
- Launch and maintain the client's pages/sites on a CMS
- Assists in the management and maintenance of code integrity (HTML, CSS, JS, J2EE with the CMS for all of our customer facing sites.
- Assist team members to leverage Adobe AEM as a productivity tool
- 2+ years of content management experience
- 2+ years of experience with lean and agile methodology
- Digital marketing preferred
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Adobe CQ5 (AEM) experienced needed
- BS Computer Science or related technical required
Broad knowledge of CMS and search technologies a must!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.