Handles more complex escalated customer calls in order to resolve in the most satisfactory manner for all parties concerned. Calls are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures. May respond to faxes and emails. Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products and/or services. Possesses high level of technical skills. May require advanced problem solving skills and involve cross selling or up selling other financial products.
Typically requires 1 to 3 years of customer services and/or collections experience.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- One year of experience
- Solid understanding of the Inbound Call Center
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Proven ability to meet and exceed productivity and quality monitoring goals
- Excellent PC skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.