Call Center Operator at Boston based hospital - 2nd shift
Excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a 2nd shift position while in school or who wants to get their career started in a medical facility -- a Boston based hospital is hiring two Call Center Operators to join their team!
*Scheduling immediate phone interviews, followed by in person this week or next week!
*Pay Rate: $15 per hour (40 hours per week & paid weekly)
*Working Hours: 3pm-11:30pm (shift is Mon-Thurs or Tues-Fri)
Job Describrion: It is the goal of the 24/7 hospital call center to provide exemplary service and customer care to every caller. The Call Center Operator ensures that the main number, page calls and answering service are answered in a consistent, efficient, and courteous manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling 300-500 incoming and outgoing calls per shift in an expedient, efficient and courteous manner using the prescribed phraseology.
- Processing calls for the Main Listed Number, Patient Information, Paging, and Answering Service.
- Responding to requests to page staff members as well as retrieval of executed pages.
- Changing the current paging status as requested by the holder of the pager.
- Maintaining the ability to multi-task and toggle between multiple screens seamlessly.
- Knowledge of various ???Codes??? and their procedures. These ???Codes??? include: medical, fire, internal and external disasters and safety emergencies, often of a life threatening nature.
- Responding to all telephone inquiries for patient information which may include handling confidential information.
- Responding to requests from staff regarding department on-call schedules.
- Handling answering service calls in an efficient and courteous manner using prescribed guidelines.
- Understanding when to escalate any unusual or difficult problems with callers, telephones, paging system or answering service to the supervisor.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced medical environment.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills. Must be able to read, write and speak in English fluently.
- HS diploma or equivalent, type 35 wpm, knowledge of Windows applications
- Phone-based customer service and/or call center experience required; hospital/medical environment preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
To Apply: First submit your application here & then email resume to Micaela.Crespi@RandstadUSA.com and include the JOB TITLE and LOCATION in the subject line of email.
**For a faster response, EMAIL YOUR RESUME FIRST ??? then, text: 631.268.5745 with your name, job title & location***
I'm conducting phone interviews now, so submit your resume today to be considered. Good Luck!