Our client is a leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banking institutions in the United States , with operations worldwide.- We are currently recruiting for 2nd shift -Mail room Extractors.- It is a fast pace production environment.- Pay rate is $12.50/hr plus differential.
Must be able to train on 1st shift and pass certification.
Schedule are as follows:
2nd Shift 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Tuesday - Saturday
1. Sort, prep and complete negotiability scan on lockbox payments accurately per client instructions meeting pre-determined deadlines.
2. Operate image equipment to capture payment documentation and prepare checks for deposit.
3. Key from check images to accurately verify payment amounts.
4. Perform client data entry per client specifications.
5. Perform completion of daily client reporting meeting all predetermined deadlines.
6. Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and operating efficiently, notifying lead staff for issue resolution.
7. Report daily deposit information to clients using various methods.
8. Maintain accurate statistical information pertaining to client's daily volume for reporting, billing, and monitoring of productivity and quality standards.
9. Operate shipping systems to prepare mail out packages for daily remittance information.
10. May be required to operate automated mail sorting, extraction, or imaging equipment.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
-Good Judgement skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
***Candidates MUST be able to pass a bank clearance and drug screen**
Qualified candidates please follow the line and complete the questionnaire:
If you are interested, apply at www.randstadusa.com and complete the questionnaire mentioned above. We will reach out to schedule an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.