At Randstad Staffing, we are supporting a freight forwarding client in Des Plains, IL. This company offers a positive team culture, with employee training and development at the heart of their success. This company is growing quickly and looking for their next hires to grow with them.
Responsible for coordinating the export and movement of cargo for clients, including the management and distribution of documents and information related to the export function. Provide customer support to all vendors, suppliers, agents and government agencies to facilitate the export objective while ensuring accurate accounting functions relating to the billing, distribution and collection of funds.
- Timely preparation of all required documentation (Letter of credit, Ocean Bill of Lading, Service Report Log, etc) for export functions.
- Ensure that the export process is in compliance with company and industry quality assurance standards (ISO, Customs, etc.).
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for customers as requested.
- Maintain and update CMP, rate sheets, etc.
- Initial setup of export shipments.
- Preparation of sales credit and CMP check.
- Booking & coordination of most cost-effective and efficient means to export goods within customers requirements.
- Data entry.
- Billing of services.
- Process and correct miscellaneous accounting issues.
- Ensure the customer is provided excellent service throughout the export process including quick response to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Close shipments and filing.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Self-motivated with a positive attitude
2+ years in Ocean Export (from A-Z)
International minded- comfortable communicating with a variety of cultures and countries
Proficient or intermediate skills in Microsoft Word,- Excel, and Outlook
Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
Able to prioritize and multitask effectively in high volume workload
1+ years experience in export at Freight Forwarder
High School Diploma
If you are interested, apply to the posting on www.randstadusa.com and follow up by emailing your resume to email@example.com with the subject Ocean Export!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.