We are currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is able to solve customer problems in a timely, professional manner. If you are looking to work within a fast paced environment with a growing team, please apply! This is a temp position with the ability for career growth.
- Answer high volume inbound calls and provide quality and efficient customer service to all customers
- Maintain and update customer database with current information
- Track and schedule repairs and follow up on any customer issues
- Taking orders with little to no error and following up on orders
- Frequent data entry into multiple computer systems
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Ability to Multi-task between responding to phone calls and emails while conducting data entry into company data base
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Team Player
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, must have working knowledge of excel
- Customer service experience not required but preferred
If you are interested in the position please apply or contact our office at 631-582-2148 to schedule a interview!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.