Medical Billing Support Specialist
Good customer service skills and some medical billing experience will put your resume to the top for immediate openings with this company experiencing high growth.
Located in the Cool Springs area, this is the National location of this unique company specializing in supplying medical supplies to tens of thousands of patients across the US.
In this role, you will be:
- Assisting customers with billing and insurance questions and working with other departments to resolve any billing concerns.
- Research and respond to requests for additional information via email and outsourced patient collections vendors
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Strong written and verbal communication skills and phone etiquette
-Clarity and accuracy in documenting work performed
-Previous healthcare experience, particularly DME experience a definite plus
-Good computer application skills, specifically MS Excel and Word
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Some prior medical billing or insurance related experience
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
Oh did we mention the opportunity to spend a day in a paid working interview?
This company provides growth opportunity and a great benefit package and is looking for candidates who can start today!
Interested? Please email your resume for immediate confidential review!