Randstad is hiring a Production Designer
to work with our client, a leading provider of investor communications, technology-driven solutions, and data and analytics for the financial services industry. This job is located in Needham and is a 6 month assignment with possible extension and possibility of converting to a permanent position.Responsibilities:
We are looking for a creative production specialist to modify direct mail, advertisements, and email templates for our new and existing clients. This involves editing existing InDesign and HTML files to indicate variable fields available for customization by our portal users. You will be working within a team and will be required to communicate with clients and vendors.Working hours:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
* Ability to analyze creative pieces supplied by our clients for accuracy in resolution, color space, font usage and layout
* Well organized with the ability to track and follow-up on a large number of simultaneous projects among multiple clients
* Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other members of the Client Services & project management teams
* Keen eye for detail, proofreading, and quality control skills focusing on accuracy of typing, layout and format consistency
* Ability to pick up technical applications and concepts quickly
* Experience in the Printing Industry a plus
* Comfortable knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and HTML
* Basic understanding of Print Production If this interests you and you want to learn more, please email a current resume to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad, the world's largest staffing company!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.