Our client in Otay Mesa in seeking a superstar Accounting Clerk to join their growing team. The Accounting Clerk performs routine accounting activities such as maintenance to the general ledger, help prepare various accounting statements, financial reports, and AP/AR functions.
- Handling AP/AR accounts
- Maintaining general ledger
- Developing and and managing financial reports and accounting statements
- Analyzing data, processes and procedures currently in place, and organizing within systems already in place
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Accurate and precise
- Knowledge of basic account concepts, practices, and procedures
- High school diploma required, Associate or Bachelor's Degree in account preferred
- 2 years minimum experience in accounting or related field in finance
- Knowledge of and experience with accounting software such as Peachtree, SAP, CYMA, or Quickbooks
If this position is something you are interested in and you are looking to get in with a great company in San Diego, please apply to this position directly or send your resume in an email to Liza.Farida@randstadusa.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.