National company seeking experienced Electronics Technician to work in an exciting R&D environment. Successful candidate will have troubleshooting, rework, and PCB soldering experience and will also have a wide range of responsibilities with in the lab while working on various projects. The successful candidate will work directly with end users, vendors and various support groups. Demonstrated customer service experience and strong people skills will be required.
- R&D Lab setup and support
- Understanding of properties of multi-mode and single-mode fibers
- Experience with microscopes and other specialized equipment
- Electronics and component level trouble shooting
- Soldering and rework/reflow
- Rework and test components on PCBs including BGAs
- Component level troubleshooting on PCBs
- OS experience, both HPUX, Linux and Windows, for pre-production/pre-release systems.
- Install, configure and support OS.
- FW and SW experience
- Perform Bios level setup and configuration.
- Perform updates and verify firmware bits.
- Shipping preparation and documentation for the team
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience with Soldering including micro-Soldering rework
- Component level troubleshooting and debug with Analog and Digital circuits.
- Optical experience or knowledge
- Experience with Excel, Word, and other Microsoft tools
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with R&D engineers
- Assiciates Degree or Expereince
- Computer Hardware Expereince
- Soldering and Rework
- trouble shooting
- Ability to learn new technologies
Strong oral and written communication skills required. This is an immediate, full time position in the Fort Collins, Colorado. Randstad offers an exciting work environment with a very competitive salary and benefit package. Apply today and schedule an interview immediately.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether youre looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.