Account Manager - Audiovisual Sales
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to pursue their career with a company that is a leader in the Unified Communications, Collaboration and Audio Visual Integration industries. As the company continues to grow, they want an individual who is motivated to help grow the company and develop partnerships. You will have the a homebase location in Hayward, but the freedom to work remotely as you visit your clients and prospect. The position comes with a salary, as well as monthly commissions, and a quarterly bonus structure. If you have experience in the audiovisual conferencing sales industry, and would like to grow your career, then do not hesitate and apply today! (Must have 2-5 years experience in Audiovisual conferencing sales)
-Flexible Spending Account
-Health Savings Account
-Long Term/Short Term Disability
-Supplemental Life Insurance
-Company Paid Life Insurance
Account Manager - Audiovisual Sales
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:30pm
$85 - $100k (plus monthly commission and quarterly bonus)
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer??s visual collaboration needs
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities effectively across the defined territory
- Establish professional effective working relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel as well as other business partners that will benefit you within your defined territory in penetrating account base
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory. Design and implement focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand the company's customer base in the designated territory
- Develop and execute against a detailed business plan. Take the lead on driving high levels of customer satisfaction
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written).
- The ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- A four year college degree is preferred
- Must have 2-5 years experience in Audiovisual conferencing sales
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Strong organizational skills and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools (SF.com)
- Must be highly motivated and have a track record and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial type environment.
- Experienced and proficient in working with Salesforce CRM
If interested, please apply to this online posting today or email your resume directly to email@example.com. Let's get you started as soon as possible!!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.