Do you have a knack for billing? Are numbers your forte? Is a corporate office where you thrive? Awesome dynamic company in Rohnert Park with fun corporate culture looking for a Billing Specialist!
Reporting to the Operations Manager - Client Fulfillment, the Billing Specialist is responsible for ensuring that
all transactions and payments are posted and processed in a timely manner.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Status checking cleared payments for NSF cases, and updating/closing the cases in Salesforce.
- Track all RAM Account denials, including Authorization denials, bad routing/account number, errors
with drafts/fees, missing application, account suspensions/closures, etc. in the cumulative report.
- Upload all Forbearance and IBR/ICR/Consolidation approval screenshots to the Dedicated Account
- Check the cancel request report 3 times a day.
- Check the Stuck files report daily to ensure that all transactions running through opportunity were
processed the day before
- Process all refunds within 24 hours of task creation.
- Complete all Tasks within 24 hours of task creation. If something is stopping, you from completing the
task within 24 hours a note must be left within the task explaining why the task has not been completed.
- Close retention cases, if a client was saved make sure billing is turned on, if a client cancels make sure to
turn billing off permanently
- Provide Weekly Report to Operations Manager.
Logging and tracking all transactions every day, through Payment XP, NMI, E-CHECK, PPA, RAM,
AMP, PPA for FEBC.
Creating and tracking NSF cases for all disputed transactions daily, including a full review all the
previous day's transactions from all payment processors (Payment XP, NMI, E-CHECK, PPA, RAM,
AMP, PPA for FEBC).
Processing payment pushes, restructures and NSF resolves daily and updating the NSF cases to reflect
their payment status.
Status checking cleared
If you feel you are the "one" for this exciting position please forward resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.