Administrative Assistant (Executive)
Performance Coach job summary:
- Acts as on-site support for client supervisors to help improve performance through coaching and reinforcing desirable behaviors.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to update Randstad employees about any changes in the workplace environment or client expectations.
- Ensures new hires are coached on production goals and sets expectations on these metrics.
- Provides the site management team with specific details on skill sets needed and real work issues faced by employees.
- Observes and coaches employees as needed to reinforce safe work behaviors or correct undesirable behaviors.
- Observes all new employees in work area to ensure they are working safely.
- Ensures the safety of all employees by promoting safe operations.
- Observes, monitors, and reports to the supervisor any safety hazards which may cause injury.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Candidates must be willing to submit to a drug screen and advanced criminal background check
Please submit resume with salary requirements and shift preference.
The ideal candidate is a customer focused individual with relevant customer service or manufacturing experience.
Apply today at Randstadusa.com and upload your resume!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.