A local company in the Conyers area is looking for an extremely efficient, organized and experienced Office Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily support tasks for a senior leader, including but not limited to: arranging meetings/calls and related preparations, making travel arrangements and related preparations, maintaining calendar and e-mail, preparing presentations, and processing expense reports. Field internal requests and contacts to discern priority for the requested individual and determine appropriate occasions to route to a delegate. Reconcile expenses connected to Purchasing and/or Meeting credit card statements.
- Liaise with the functional team to serve as a trusted expert on functional topics and enabling processes. Train and assist team members on self-service processes to facilitate efficient and independent operations. Schedule, plan, and execute team events. Develop and distribute team announcements.
- Partner with responsible parties to develop solutions for work space requirements. Purchase and/or procure required furniture, supplies, resources, and equipment. Manage relationships with third party providers, vendors, and suppliers to meet the specific needs of the functional team.
- Attend monthly Administrative Council meetings and suggest topics/speakers to stay current on best practices and changes to processes, and to facilitate continuous improvement. Participate in Kaizen events related to Administrative processes and document standard work for administrative processes.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and Access.
- Ability to use a computer in order to create and retrieve information on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in all modes.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality.
- 3-5 years of experience plus education listed below
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates Preferred
apply to the job and attach a current resume - i will be in touch if you meet the minimum qualifications with a digital interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.