Quality Support Analyst, Microbiology
Randstad is seeking a Quality Support Analyst, Microbiology for a contract assignment at one of its biotechnology clients in San Diego, CA. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
This person will be responsible for supporting and working within the Quality Microbiology team, performing Environmental Monitoring of manufacturing suites and laboratory areas on both a routine basis and as needed to support product bulk and fill processes, collecting and testing purified water, and testing incoming raw materials and finished products for bioburden.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs routine Environmental Monitoring as well as monitoring during bulk and fill processes
- Conducts sampling and testing of purified water system
- Performs bioburden testing of incoming raw materials and finished products, and growth promotion verification and contamination check of incoming microbiological medias
- Assumes other relevant responsibilities and projects as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Basic knowledge of QC, Manufacturing & Inventory processes
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and related functions including the formulation of graphs
- BA or BS in a biological science preferred
- Experience with Environmental monitoring and/or water testing required
- 1-3 years related laboratory experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.