Real Estate Leasing Associate
Are you looking for a new career opportunity that offers challenges? We are currently looking for a leasing associate to work in our downtown office. You must be a focused, motivated, adaptable, positive, and professional with strong computer skills. If you're results focused, with strong attention to detail and enjoy learning new tasks, we would love to hear from you!
This position is with a very employee forward company in the international real estate industry that's conveniently located near the 12th Street/Oakland City Center BART station to make the commute easy for you! They value a positive work/life balance by allowing for flex starting times, an extensive benefits package for you and your family, and they do casual attire on Fridays!
This is for a full time Real Estate Leasing Associate position from $75,000-$85,000 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Direct Hire!
Tenant Leasing Responsibilities
- Working with the Sr. Director of Leasing, you'll be required to hire brokers to represent the leasing of our Properties
- Audit the effective execution of properties and make modifications to ensure property is being marketed and leased to meet revenue goals
- Monitor and mediate all new leases and renewals for terms for assigned properties
- Utilize leasing assumptions and leasing narratives for budget planning process
- Authorize marketing materials such as our mats, easels, brochures, leasing signs
- Discern market conditions as it relates to leasing and the competition
- Analyze and approve tenant's credit, security deposits, personal guarantees and letters of credit
- Required to maintaining excellent tenant relations and communicate tenant issues with c-level management that negatively impacts the property revenue
- Provide evaluations and advice to Senior Management on items relating to decisions on operating expenses (current & historical), tax implications (head tax, enterprise tax, etc.), useable and rentable square feet, property characteristics and/or restrictions (CC&R), amenities, location advantages and disadvantages
- Correspond effectively and work directly with Property Management and Operations team regarding all items relating to property performance
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and results driven environment
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years leasing experience
- Experience in industrial and/or office properties required
- California Salesperson Real Estate license preferred
If you are interested in this position, please click apply.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be reached out to.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.