Dental Office Manager
We are looking to add a Dental Office Managers to our team! We have a small office of 7 employees and seeking a dedicated individual who has strong Office Management skills.
Must have High school diploma with 3 years' of experience working in a dental office and strong background in billing and insurance.
pay rate is $20-22/hour
hours are: Monday- Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Will oversee the daily operations of the dental office by managing employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals.
- Hold meetings with staff
- Manage, organize and maintain the functions associated with the operation of the front desk, including scheduling, collections and data entry.
- Responsible for office profit & loss by managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Ensure providers??? schedules are maintained, full, and are balanced efficiently.
- Retain committed team members and identify and resolve employee issues.
- Maintain/Oversee staff schedules, time clocks and payroll.
- Monitor/Oversee ordering of clinical and office supplies
- 2-3 years as an Office Manager
- Computer savy; including proficient Word, and Excel
- quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must possess great verbal skills duties include filing claims collecting copay
- Ability to multi-task, and get things completed in a timely manner
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have dental background or medical background to be considered
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check before being hired
If you are interested, please apply with your most updated resume! Thank You
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.