Recruiter/HR Assistant Part Time
Do you have a passion for recruiting?- One of our top clients is currently seeking a Recruiter to join their Team!
Travel to Sanford location, traveling to career fairs, schools, etc
The primary objective of the Recruiter is to drive order fill rates with our clients by making the match between department staffing needs and candidates' skills and experience. The successful Recruiter manages a database of place-able candidates for a specific department.
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing candidates to meet and exceed the needs of our each department
- Using discretion to make the match between the company's staffing needs and the candidate's skills and experience-
- Exercising discretion and judgment in managing relationships with talent
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively prioritize multiple tasks based on deadlines
- The ability to maintain a professional and positive demeanor in spite of heavy call volume
- Self-motivated and goal driven, with a keen sense of urgency
- Team-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize the VMS platform
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Previous HR or Recruiting experience
-Insurance Industry Exp preferred
Working hours: M,W, and either Thursday or Friday 8:00-5:00
24 hours a week
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.