Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Randstad is the world's most successful recruiting firm, responsible for putting 250,000 people to work a day, in a Temporary, Temporary to Hire and Direct Hire capacity. Our Vienna office has been in existence in this market for over 50 years, and manages a portfolio of the top caliber of administrative candidates and actively matches them with our high profile clientele. We represent some of the most influential non-profit and for profit organizations in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
Calling all Administrative Professionals with at least 1 year of experience dealing with benefit enrollments! If you are passionate about providing administrative support, are looking for an entry level role in Human Resources, and are knowledgeable about benefit packages, we want to talk to you!
- Provide high level support to the Human Resources department.
- Performing administrative and office support activities.
- Responsible for answering questions in regards to benefit packages.
- Assist associates with benefit enrollments and changes.
- Support the Payroll department.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with recruiting, on-boarding and hiring processes.
- Process Human Resource information.
- Serve as the main point of contact for HR business request and problem resolution.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Seeking candidates who have administrative experience and a human resources background. Clients are seeking candidates who possess strong knowledge of benefits programs and enrollment.
Skills required include; Strong organizational and administrative skills a long with motivation and the desire to learn.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of benefit programs and enrollment required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- High level of Customer Service.
- At least 1 year of Human Resource experience.
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Strong attention to details in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with time constraints and adapt to changing situations.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.