An experienced Training Specialist is needed for a large utilities company in Raleigh, NC. This role reports to the local Project Management Office (PMO) and works closely with regionally-based project planning & execution teams supporting Grid Modernization projects in the Utility Industry.
Utilize ADDIE or SAM methodologies to complete the following:
- Create and execute strategic training plans, utilizing blended learning solutions, for Grid Solutions programs and projects
- Collaborate with project and business subject matter experts to develop new training content or revise existing training content for system based technology training
- Create training content utilizing various techniques, such as PowerPoint presentations, Facilitator and Participant Guides, eLearning courses, videos, simulations, etc.
- Facilitate and deliver Instructor Led Training (ILT) courses/classes to impacted stakeholders, including executing pre and post-training communications and activities, and managing class logistics
- Ensure alternative training techniques (eLearning, Video- Conferencing, etc.) are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Utilize the Learning Management System (LMS) to record and archive attendee attendance, completion of training and provide reporting
- Ability to adapt/respond in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused IT environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Attention to detail
Familiarity with ADDIE or SAM methodologies
Bachelors degree is required
Must have 3+ years experience with a demonstrated expertise in a range of training products and services which support Business Unit and Team goals
Submit resume for consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.