Human Resources Coordinator
Our client, a staffing agency, is looking for an experienced HR Coordinator
Essential duties and job responsibilities include the following:
?? Perform extensive data entry into multiple systems.
?? Provide administrative support for internal and client audits
?? Audit, verify and file consultant I9 document to ensure federal regulations are followed
?? Process incoming employment verifications
?? Complete, submit and file unemployment claims
?? Gather, review and consolidate pertinent data and develop/prepare HR reports and personnel
?? Ensure all consultant personnel files contain required documents, client documents and are filed
?? Consistently make sound decisions and prioritize workload
?? Provide excellent customer service to internal team members, consultants and clients.
?? Consistently display strong written and verbal communication skills.
?? Maintain flexibility and have the ability to set priorities as challenges are presented in a fast-
paced, changing and dynamic environment.
?? Work with ease in a high pressure environment with hard deadlines and multiple priorities.
?? Other duties as required.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Maintains flexibility in a fast-paced, high pressure, changing and dynamic environment.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills in order to provide excellent customer service to internal
team members, consultants and clients.
- Organized, accurate, detail oriented, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities as to use time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to issue spot, problem solve and develop workable solutions to issues or challenges.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present data and analyze
- Dependable, able to follow instructions and respond to management direction
High School graduate, Bachelor??s degree preferred.
?? 1-2 yrs experience with various aspects of HR to include orientations, benefits, unemployment
?? Customer Service experience.
?? Demonstrated experience utilizing Excel and other MS Office products.
?? Data entry experience in HR/Payroll systems.
?? Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence
to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
If interested and qualified please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line "HR Assistant"
This is a temporary position that will last 6 months to a year.
Located by the Tampa Airport
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.