Randstad is seeking a Laboratory Assistant for one of its biotechnology clients in San Diego, CA. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Coordinate stock transfers from/to warehouse.
- Coordinating removal of contained biohazard waste from laboratory areas. Washing laboratory glassware and plasticware.
- Maintaining minimum stock levels in laboratories and ordering supplies when necessary
- Communicate effectively,professionally, and promptly so that all relevant information is forwarded to the appropriate personnel on a regular and timely basis.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and requests in a timely fashion to allow actions to be taken where needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience in a lab setting preferred
- High school diploma required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.