Call Center Sales
Are you highly energetic? Do you have good communication skills? Bernard, a premier telesales and customer care company, is hiring outbound call center sales professionals who are looking to build their sales skills. You will be contacting current customers to offer new packages and promotions. This is a temp to hire position after completing a minimum of 520 hours, working various shifts 10AM-11PM Monday through Saturday. The starting pay rate is $11/hr with opportunities to bonus. Your responsibilities will include high volume outbound calling, customer retention and sales.
The work environment is an office setting with your own work space and business casual dress. The work site is conveniently located less than a half mile off interstate 95. This is a good job to start with if you have an interest in a call center career, as you can become a full-time employee with the client after working a minimum of 520 hours.
Location: Baymeadows Way in Jacksonville, FL
Shifts: 12PM-9PM, 11AM-8PM
Days working: Tuesday-Saturday
Bonuses and Commissions !!
Temp to hire
Benefits package (medical, dental, 401k)
- Report to work as scheduled (all shifts include evenings and weekends)
- Have fun in high-energy, sales-focused environment!
- Share the value of the service and assume the sale with every contact!
- Actively participate in daily strategy huddles
- Initiate 55-65 dials per hour
- Follow all rules (scripted and taught in training) for legal telemarketing calls
- Follow all rules for protection of customers personal information
- Disclose all terms and conditions
- Accurately process orders
- Deliver an excellent customer experience!
Working hours: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Consistently ability to follow a script
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various employee levels from direct service personnel to executives across diverse cultures.
- Exhibits professionalism in the workplace
- Use of Standard English
- Friendly and Energetic
- Excellent verbal communication skills; Read Well (highly scripted environment)
- Proficient in basic computer skills; able to toggle between 3-4 systems while engaging customers
- Ability to read and comprehend interactive scripting
We hope you're excited about this opportunity. To take the next step, click to apply, and please attach your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.