We are looking for a goal-driven, highly motivating individual to join a well-producing team in Exton, PA! Could this be the career move you're looking for? Are you competitive enough to set a new standard and blow expectations out of the water?
We are seeking skilled customer service individuals to continue their growth with bonus opportunities available!
Available shifts are:
5 Days a week - *4 weekdays, 1 weekend day is a MUST*
You will be required to successfully complete background check and drug screen, post job offer.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Deliver amazing customer service via the telephone to understand their challenges and provide storage solutions to our customers
- Make recommendations based on customer's storage needs, determine location and availability of units, and complete rental reservation information.
- Answer questions and complaints concerning billing or services rendered, refer complaints to designated departments or stores for investigation.
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal teammates.
- Meet operational performance standards, goals and metrics
Working hours: 11:30 AM - 8:30 PM
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
A minimum of two years of customer service and/or sales experience.
Must commit to 4 weekdays + 1 weekend day/per week with an 8 hour/day shift between the hours of 11 am and midnight.
Sales acumen and professional demeanor.
Passionate about being helpful
Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Thick skinned mentality
Advanced multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
Exceptional work ethic and ability to thrive and meet deadlines in a busy environment.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Receptive to feedback.
Ability to follow a call flow and close the sale over the telephone.
Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
Qualified candidates please apply directly, or email your resume as well as two professional references to Jenn at Jenn.Nagel@randstadusa.com
Bilingual is a plus! *Class training* You MUST be available to start on November 5th!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.