Assistant Property Manager
A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Assistant Property Manager position.
The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for assisting the organization with communicating with tenants and collecting information as needed.
- Schedule and follow up on regular inspections including, but not limited to backflows, fire alarms, fire suppression, and other related inspections
- Provide monthly checks and reporting on insurance certificates from tenants and vendors
- Verify security deposits are applied and bill tenants for late fees as they arise
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Previous Property Management experience required
- Must be able to take initiative and provide service to the tenants and to the Property Manager
-$40,000 - $45,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- They believe that trust, humility, transparency, and responsibility should influence all of their actions for the business and for their lives
- Join an organization that currently possess 91 shopping centers while they continue to expand their portfolio across the country
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.