Are you looking for work? Do you have experience with packaging design? This may be a great opportunity for you! Randstad is hiring a Packaging Project Coordinator - Structural Packaging, to work in Bothell with a global personal product/medical device manufacturer.
The Packaging Coordinator manages the initial development of structural packaging. This includes working with marketing, internal business groups (PCD, NPI, Quality, etc.), 3rd party vendors, and the markets / sales organizations. This fulfills a part (packaging execution) of the product introduction process as well as portfolio improvement opportunities (LCM projects).
This position manages packaging projects for all OHC markets, by leading short-term project teams accountable for execution of the concept creation, design and qualification for all packaging structures.
Responsibilities include managing the process to ensure excellent launch execution.
?? Manage packaging execution projects with internal marketing, Philips design, purchasing, quality and 3rd party suppliers
Prioritizes packaging structure projects for new products and improvement projects for existing products. Balance workload to ensure timely launches within cross-functional team framework.
- Work with marketing and Philips Design to develop packaging concepts appropriate for each project.
- Ensure packaging concepts optimized for manufacturing and cost constraints.
- Create design briefs for external design suppliers.
- Oversee packaging design process, ensuring designs meet Philips standards for customer attractiveness, structural quality and sustainability.
- Create specifications for product shipper box and palletization.
- Coordinate packaging quality testing per international shipping standards.
- Create package design drawings and specifications.
- Define and select material specification to meet cost constraints and sustainability guidelines.
Determines logistics parameters for new packaging structures (e.g. weights, dims, material content)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
To be considered for this opportunity:
--3-5 years professional experience with product packaging or printed marketing materials
--Minimum 2 years of experience working with implementing brand guidelines in work for national brands
--Demonstrated ability to address problems proactively
--Highly detail oriented and able to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously
--Exceptional communication skills for coordinating remote teams of many nationalities, as well as communication with global and local stakeholders
--Demonstrated proficiency with electronic record-keeping system
--Experience working in ISO9000 or similar regulated business preferred
--Previous related work experience in a global consumer packaged goods company preferred Specific Knowledge/Skills:
--Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Notes
--Adobe Acrobat for editing, annotating PDFs
--Familiar with the use of Product Data Management (PDM) systems preferred
Design and/or manufacturing of: Paperboard and corrugate structures, thermoformed blister cards and clamshells, polybags
- Working knowledge of: Esko ArtiosCAD, CAPE Pack, Adobe Illustrator, Solidworks
- Knowledge of ISTA protocols
- Project management skills, including planning and organization skills
- Microsoft Office suite
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you and you want to learn more, please email a current resume as a Word document to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.