Business Development Manager
Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager for an immediate career opportunity. The person in this role will be tasked with developing and growing the company's presence and product line in new and profitable markets! This would be a full time opportunity where the selected candidate will be able to work remotely. The salary will be between the 65-75 K (negotiable salary increase based on skill set). The ideal candidate for this position would have extensive business development and sales experience in the travel and tourism industry be able to develop and implement growth strategies for the company's product line within this industry!
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
* Analyze and exhibit in depth understanding of target groups and/or market segments
* Proactively communicate with internal departments about changes and developments within targeted markets
* Relationship building/management for North American contacts within the assigned target group(s).
* Work along side with other departments in order to develop target group-relevant content and marketing campaigns
* Cooperate with sales to maximize the sales potential and corporate offices to maximize national and international potential
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs
* Proven analytical skills
* Market research background
* Salesforce software
- Advanced Excel Skill Set
* Bachelors Degree, preferably with analytical or marketing focus
* Masters Degree in Marketing, Business Studies preferred
* Advanced management skills
* Business development/Sales experience
If you are interested in being considered for this role and meet the qualifications of this position, please apply directly to this positing. For any additional questions that have not been addressed in this positing, you can contact Shanna Ferguson at Shanna.Ferguson@randstadusa.com or 401-831-1234.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.